QA Test Engineer - Python, Selenium - Remote Working / Cambridgeshire - Private Sector
I'm currently looking for a QA Test Engineer for a leading provider of manufacturing, logistics and consultancy services. The group provides a wide range of business support services to different sectors.
The team is looking for a great Test/QA Engineer to work on various logistics applications within warehouse management. Long-term, their goal is to embrace the full suite of ERP applications (such as Finance, HR and CRM).
Their testing is primarily automated using Selenium and Python, but some manual testing will also be required.
- Proven ability to write automated tests
- Strong experience of testing web bases applications
- Experience of performing in a scrum team, collaborating with others to meet the sprint goal
- 3+ years commercial experience working full time in software QA
- Ideally an undergraduate degree in computer science, or equivalent experience
You will be joining a remote scrum team dedicated to delivering quality products as defined by the product team and prioritised in the product backlog.
There is an option for remote or office-based working, or a combination of the two.
- Remote working, with an expectation to attend meetings at Cambridge office at least once every 2 weeks.
- Office based with a choice of locations between either Cambridge or Norwich office.
During your induction, you will be expected to be in the office and on site as needed for training purposes. During system launches, you may be required to be on site to assist with getting the system live and resolving typical teething problems. Any travel and accommodation expenses are covered.
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.