SAP Developer – 12 Month FTC – Leeds – £45,000 – Manufacturing
I am working with a World leading Manufacturing business who are looking for a SAP Developer to work in their Leeds office. The business operates SAP as its ERP system however, has a range of interfacing systems including Salesforce, Power BI and bespoke applications. This role is responsible for supporting the Business Systems Manager to ensure the effective operating of SAP, integrity of business systems data and delivering continuous improvement solutions.
- Provide technical support to ensure that SAP and feeder system availability is 100% outside of planned downtime.
- Ensure that interfaces between SAP and other business systems are operating effectively and efficiently.
- Creation of business intelligence reporting within SAP / Power BI and workflows to meet the needs of the business.
- Work closely with functional department heads to deliver continuous improvement projects that streamline working practices and benefit the business.
- Provide training to new employees / business users to support effective use of SAP and other systems.
- Ad hoc support to business users to quickly resolve issues as they arise.
- Ensure robust change management procedures are maintained to manage the associated risk.
- Documentation of standard operating procedures.
- Any other tasks required to meet the needs of the business.
- Understanding of Microsoft Visual Basic or VB.Net.
- Knowledge of database management systems, particularly Microsoft SQL and Access
- In depth understanding of SAP ideally ECC 6.0, in particular user interfaces, SAP BAPI functions, report creation
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply with your CV to arrange a call.