SCCM / Endpoint Manager Expert – Sheffield – Outside IR35 – Remote/Onsite
Experienced SCCM / Endpoint Manager Expert required for an initial 6 month assignment. The role can be done remotely with a once or twice weekly visit to the Sheffield office. The role will involve developing initial hardware build processes, packaging existing applications for deployment, improving the existing patching processes, documentation of architecture and processes, handover to BAU.
You must have
- Significant Experience of SCCM / Endpoint Manager both design and operation.
- 2-3 years’ experience of patching using SCCM/ Endpoint Manager in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience of packaging and distributing applications.
- Experience of initial desktop and laptop build processes including MDT and task sequences.
- Experience of managing a remote distributed workforce using SCCM / Endpoint Manager.
- Good documentation skills.
- Experience of MS ADDS and Security Groups.
- Excellent scripting ability.
- Experience of building and documenting existing and non-existing application packages.
The role falls OUTSIDE IR35. Please forward your CV asap