CONTRACT - Scrum Master - Zagreb - OUTSIDE IR35 - 12 Months+
I'm currently looking for two Scrum Master's for a project in Zagreb, Croatia, you will be based on-site in Zagreb 4 days per week. The role is part of 2 year programme of works for a Financial Service's company. the contract will be for an initial 12 months with extensions there after.
- Accountable for guiding, coaching, training in scrum methodologies
- Assisting the team in Scrum / Agile principles and driving process improvement.
- Deliver value and coordinate within and outside of the team to facilitate the completion of the team's backlog and guiding the team to adding stories to its backlog as appropriate.
- Proactively identify impediments and appropriately resolve using network of peers (Scrum of Scrums) and formal channels (including escalation if required)
- Drive/manage/oversee all aspects of multiple simultaneous fast-paced assigned projects with distributed teams
- Coordinate the release plan, communication plan, risks and issues management plan, (these are PO duties)
- Assist Product Owners in managing scope of team(s) and facilitating changes.
- Facilitates team's Agile Scrum ceremonies (Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review/Demo, Sprint Retrospective
- Ensures (using SCRUM and AGILE) appropriate, complete and timely team achievement of all documentation, tracking and reporting metrics (including: user stories, project progress, resource utilisation, change requests, issues, risks, risk mitigation plans, test scripts, test results) and ensure delivery time-lines.
- Point of escalation to resolve impediments, issues and remove associated delays and distractions.
- Assisting with internal and external communication and improving transparency.
This contract falls outside IR35 and you will be working for a UK based consultancy.