CONTRACT - SecOps Engineer - Redhat Enterprise Linux - London - 12 Months - OUTSIDE IR35
I'm currently looking for a SecOps Engineer to work on platform improvement and optimization. You'll be looking at incident management, change management, and working to best practice security principles to manage risk.
- Providing the security triage and resolution for the cloud infrastructure
- Responsible for 1st line of defence activities and deliver remediation activities
- Assist with deployments of security tools/services
- Assist with integrating security feeds to security tooling and services
- Develop, maintain and document relevant security documentation
- Advise on security best practices and enforcing security and access policies
- Work closely with the central security function
- Review and assess all change requests
- Act as first line reviewer for security requests
- Perform Continuous Service Improvement
- Proven RedHat Enterprise Linux experience, or RHCE certified RHEL7
- Experience with SELinux
- Experience securing AWS for large enterprises
- AWS Certified in Security Speciality
- Hands on experience with Chef/Ansible/Puppet scripting
- 3+ years working as a security analyst managing security incidents in cloud estates
- Experience working on security programmes to address risks including patching, secure build, vulnerability scanning and remediation, logging and monitoring, threat management and user awareness.
- Experience with data analysis - extracting information from large sets of data to correlate security events and to tune alerting policies within a SIEM tool. (eg. Splunk, Qualys
- Knowledge of security standards and frameworks; ISO 27001/2, NIST, PCI DSS, etc.
- Experience with migrating to cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience using dev tools (Git, Jenkins, Nexus)
Please send your latest CV for immediate consideration. This role will fall OUTSIDE of IR35.