Senior Cloud Architect - Outside IR35 - 6 Months
Senior Cloud Architect required for a 6 month assignment in Warrington. The Senior Cloud Architect will deliver hands-on, business-oriented strategic and technical consulting to the Cloud Service Centre clients (usually DDTS projects) for cloud infrastructure, automation solutions and platform solution architecture. You will join a service operations team and focus on adding hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
Looking for someone with the following
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT Infrastructure engineering including at least 2 years' supporting cloud based infrastructure
- An understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models.
- Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
- Experience in evaluating existing data centre and digital strategies
- Experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis, security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework
- Strong knowledge primarily of AWS. Supporting knowledge of Azure would be desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in architecting large scale cloud migration projects/programmes
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex, multi-system problems
- Extensive experience in architecting enterprise public cloud solutions
- Be comfortable with being responsible for the delivery of significant cloud and automation projects.
- Experience of working in a close Agile / Scrum team
- Strong understanding of NCSC Cloud Security Principles and its practical implementations
- Have experience of stakeholder management within complex organisations
If you are able to commence a new role in the coming weeks, please contact me for further information.