Senior Cyber Supply Chain/Business Analyst – 4 months – Remote – Inside IR35
*There is an application to write for this role*
A Cyber Business Analyst is required for a 4 month government contract, hybrid role based in Corsham.
SC clearance is needed for this role.
– Analyse contractual and policy documents
– Review supply chain processes incl. DCPP Process
– Review feedback on supply chain cyber security
– Engage with supply chain stakeholders to identify areas of cyber weakness and explore options for improvement
– Support Senior Cyber Business Analyst in designing, developing and implementing improvement options to the supply chain processes, policies, standards and controls
– Verify that supply chain guidance and collateral is robust and fit for purpose
– Contribute to the development of artefacts as directed by the Senior Cyber Business Analyst / Project Manager to document above activities
There is an application to write for this role – please get in touch for details.