MDM - Master Data Manager - Data Governance - Data Quality - Data Specialist - Data Analyst
Are you an experienced Data Analyst with a strong background working in Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Governance?
If so, please get in touch! I'm working with a manufacturing business in Sheffield who's data is not exactly in a mature state, they need a clearly defined data strategy.
- Design, develop, and modify data management infrastructure to expedite data analysis and reporting.
- Implement policies and guidelines for data management.
- Review presentations, manuscript, tables and graphs for accuracy and quality.
- Develop standard operating procedures for data handling and archiving.
- Maintain data management plans and operating instructions for complex business systems and architectures.
- Provide guidance in identifying and defining data requirements.
- Provide technical oversight for integrating new technology or new initiatives into data standards and structures.
- Design and develop databases that are compatible with company needs
- Evaluate the design, selection, implementation and support of database changes using associated business requirements and design documents.
- Maintain internal data asset library.
- Assist in setting milestones and timelines.
- Ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of all datasets.