Defect Manager - Frankfurt - OUTSIDE IR35 - 12 Months
Senior Defect Manager - I urgently require a Senior Defect Manager for a high profile engagement based in Frankfurt Germany. I am looking for someone who is capable of running defect meetings, defect triage, defining ways of working, taking defects to closure, generating reports. The ideal candidate needs to feel comfortable in a high pressure environment, working closely with stakeholders to get the job done.
- Minimum 3/5 years in Defect Management - applications, testing, defect management
- Managing large complex Programmes - end to end defect management
- Experience of Agile environments
- Knowledge defect management tools (HP ALM preferred)
- Supporting defect management process (including managing SLA's)
- Good working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
- Experience of working in high pressure environments
- Assertive, with good analytical, time management, conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- A strong influencer with both internal Business stakeholders and third-party suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills at all levels.
Flights and accommodation will be expensed, and the role falls outside of IR35.