Senior DevOps - Glasgow
I am looking for a Senior DevOps to deliver and integrate software to form a complete DevOps toolchain for Disclosure Scotland in Glasgow.
You will be responsible for:
* Planning and designing large groups of stories
* Transforming technical requirements into an effective DevOps toolchain to enable product delivery
* Providing coaching and mentoring to more junior colleagues
* Ensuring deployment strategies for products are repeatable, scalable and highly available
* Having deep technical knowledge to provide support to delivery teams and solve complex problems
One day per week you will be able to work from home and the remaining four will be worked onsite.
Essential skills and experience
*RDBMS, Data modelling and analysis, SQL, Linux Admin
* Scripted manipulation and transformation of large Data
* Linux and MySQL
* Data searching, and matching techniques of large data sets with a high number of search transaction
* Writing business object reports
* Producing and reviewing technical specifications for IT projects
Nice-to-have skills and experience
* Experience of Agile Software development methods
* Qualifications or training in Business Analysis
* Experience of procuring IT solutions
* Reviewing suppliers' technical and commercial proposals
This is a 12 month contract with the option to extend for a further 12 months. Public Sector/Government experience is desirable.
You will need to be SC cleared for this role. If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV for immediate consideration.