Senior Microsoft Dynamics Developer / Remote working / Berkshire / £48,500 - 53,400 per annum
Access IT Recruitment are currently working with a client who are seeking a Senior Dynamics Developer to join the organisation.
As Senior Developer you will have accountability for the strategic direction of one of the client's core technology functions. This includes building a clear organisational driven solution road-map, leading the creation of technical architecture, overseeing and management of software development, responsibility for the support and maintenance of D365 (Microsoft Dynamics) and other software associated technologies as required.
The position offers a flexible working environment with the chance to work remotely, roughly for 2/3 days a week depending on project demands.
Some of the main accountabilities include....
- The creation and development of the Microsoft D365 road-map based on the technology landscape, corporate objectives and priorities
- Responsible for leading the team's core Microsoft Developers to design and develop new and innovative solutions
- Accountable for the overarching strategic direction of D365 as core technology function and it's role within the wider Microsoft Azure suite
- Ownership of the D365 project life-cycle to ensure the development of effective solutions, delivered to best practice methodologies. Including responsibility for development direction, delivery timescales and leading engagement with other key stakeholders
- A lead member of the Senior Specialist technical team, focused on technology solutions, core architecture, security and usability.
- Leading on the relationship with Microsoft, ensuring ambition and future plans are clear and able to negotiate and drive strategic outcomes for the organisation
For a confidential discussion and further details on the position, please apply via the details provided