Senior Firmware Engineer - 6 months - OUTSIDE IR35
I am looking for a Senior Firmware Engineer for a 6 month role in the West Midlands. The role will be a mix of office and home based working and you will be responsible for designing and implementing complex Firmware solutions in FPGA. You will play a vital role developing FPGA/ASIC solutions for navigation and cryptographic devices. I am looking for Engineers with direct experience working to DO254 standards.
The role requires someone who is SC cleared or someone willing to go through SC clearance.
- Work with the Project Design Authority for all firmware related activities
- Work towards design assurance through review of design, review of verification, implementation of additional verification to increase the level of design assurance
- Produce written documentation
- Experience of GNSS, and/or security architectures relevant to receiver developments.
- Knowledge of RF and radio signal performance/propagation issues.
- Knowledge/experience and knowledge of crypto security design including crypto algorithms, anti-tamper technologies etc
- Ability to engineer software to support system development/testing in appropriate languages including C++, C and assembly language.
Please send your CV for immedciate ocnsideration. The role is likely to go well beyond the initial 6 month period and you will be working through your own Limited/Umbrella company.