Senior Penetration Tester / Senior Security Consultant / £60,000 - 70,000 per annum
Access IT recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Security Consultant with a proven track record of delivering penetration testing services, preferably with strong experience in the delivery of Web Application Testing.
- As Senior Security Consultant you will be an ambassador for the organisation and act as a leader in engagements involving junior team members and share your knowledge and experience with other members of the security testing practice team.
- You will help drive quality and consistency through delivery excellence and actively driving test methodology creation and updates
- Ensure your personal penetration testing qualifications remain up to date and in line with business needs
- Proven track record of delivering penetration testing services, preferably experienced in the delivery of Web Application testing
- Current penetration testing qualification, such as Crest Registered Tester or Tiger Qualified Security Team Member.
- CHECK Team Lead or Member
- Ability to maintain UK security clearances as required by the business.
Behaviours and abilities
- Ability to engage with senior executives of differing technical levels, and to encourage the buy in of our security ethos.
- Confidence and ability to think creatively and offer solutions to complex problems
- Passionate about the security lifecycle.
- Ability to translate specialist, technical information into plain English.
- Proficient in scripting languages such as, Bash, PowerShell, VB, Python etc.
- Demonstrable experience of the use of penetration tools such as Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, BurpSuite etc.
- Solid understanding of the suite of TCP/IP protocols and the OSI model.
- Ability to adapt to complex ever changing environments and to quickly understand, and exploit to your advantage, such environments.
- Proven experience of testing web applications, their platforms and technologies.
- Solid experience of network and infrastructure penetration testing
- Proven experience of carrying out network device reviews
- Proven track record of carrying out ITHC's for PCI DSS and PSN compliance.
The salary on offer for this position is between £60,000 - 70,000 per annum plus benefits which include a car allowance (10% of salary taken in cash) There is no expectation to work from the client's office so the role is fully remote with travel to customer sites.
For a confidential discussion and further details on the opportunity, please apply via the details provided.