Senior Technical Analyst - OUTSIDE IR35 - 9 Months
I urgently require an experienced Senior Technical Analyst to join a desktop transformation project. You will be working with the Global Release Management team responsible for all virtual desktop platforms. Windows desktop Image, remote access, Thin Client refresh and user Profile Management.
The successful candidate will provide the technical analysis of these issues, triaging and escalation to the correct engineering teams.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Windows platforms including windows 10, server 2016.
- Experience with RDS published desktops.
- Strong knowledge of virtual desktop stateless environments.
- Expertise in at least one major virtual workspace technology (e.g. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Citrix Cloud, Citrix Intelligent Workspace, iVanti, Azure, Windows Virtual Desktops).
- Accurately manage issues raised, ownership and drive to resolution.
- Experience in virtually delivered applications through APPV, Numercent, App Volumes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to delivery regular updates, both for technical and non-technical audience.
- Good collaboration skills, the ability to work with multiple teams across different business roles.
- A good working knowledge of troubleshooting tools such as Sysinternals and Performance monitoring toolsets such as perfmon.
If you have ALL the above skills, please apply in writing in the first instance.
HOME WORKING DURING COVID19 and IMMEDIATE START - THEN OFFICE BASED with some home working.