Senior Network Engineer – Notts – £55,000 – £65,000
Recruiting on behalf a large retail organisation I have a fantastic opportuntiy for a Sneior Network Engineer my client as they go through an exciting period of change.
As part of a wider team you will undertake a range of installations and configuration
duties. You will perform impact assessments on complex networks, as well as build test
plans and analyse the results on the global network infrastructure, including managing networks services in cloud platforms and virtualisation technologies.
These duties include but not limited to:
* Providing third line support for the existing global network infrastructure
* Being the technical lead for network cloud services products within Azure or Data Centre management with Cisco ACI
* Providing solution briefings on new technologies and design decisions
* Mentoring and training other members of the team
* Typical routing and switching;
o Troubleshooting PBR, DMVPN, BGP, IKEv2, HSRP
o Troubleshooting STP
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
* Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching / CCNP Advanced Routing or higher
* Experience with WAN Routing Technologies – BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN
Desirable Technical Skills and Experience:
* Cloud Networking (Azure)
* Data Centre Management – Cisco Nexus, ACI
* Knowledge of Automation/DevOps tools (e.g.: APIs, Python, Ansible, PowerShell etc)
* VPNs and Remote Access Management – Cisco ASA, Cisco SSL VPN and AnyConnect
You must be able to
* Design and build secure, redundant and resilient network solutions.
* Setup and support a wide range of networking devices.
* Troubleshoot routing protocols and WAN connections.
* Monitor, report and alert on network health and services.
* Manage and maintain cloud networking environments
If you are ready to take the next step in your career then apply without delay for further details.