I am currently looking for a Service Designer to work within a multidisciplinary team for Skills for Care. You will be required to produce designs and write content for the Adult Social Care Workforce Data Set service.
For the Adult Social Care Workforce Data Set:
- Facilitate Design workshops with the Service Team and Subject Matter Experts to gather requirements and understand user needs
- Prototype designs based on user needs
- Iterate designs based on user feedback
- Write content for designs based on user needs
- Work with developers to turn designs into production ready code
- Able to communicate effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries, understanding the context.
- Able to make informed decisions based on user needs, available technology and value for money.
- Visualises, articulates, solves complex problems and concepts, and makes disciplined decisions based on available information and research evidence.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to apply logical thinking, gathering and analysing information and evidencing key performance indicators.
- Capable of making and guiding effective decisions, explaining clearly how the decision has been reached.
- Has the ability to understand technical complexity and risks
- Lead on collaborative design activities, influence others including subject matter experts and build consensus.
- Able to apply technical knowledge and experience to create or design workable prototypes.
- Able to apply technical knowledge and experience to write clear and user centred content.
- Able to communicate designs to Developers and has an awareness of what is technically possible when designing.
- Awareness of security and accessibility standards.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of GOV.UK style guide and patterns.
- Understands users and can identify who they are and what their needs are based on evidence.
- Able to translate user stories and propose design approaches or services to meet user needs and engages in meaningful interactions and relationships with users.
- Puts users first and can manage competing priorities.
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary design team
- Ability to look at service design from an end to end perspective
- Experience of attending and presenting at GDS assessments
- Experience of working on Government Services in the Beta phase
- Experience of Agile working
If you have what I am looking for here please send your CV for immediate consideration.