CONTRACT - Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line Support - Doncaster - 1 Month +
I'm currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst to work for an organisation in Doncaster on an initial 1 month contract. The contract will then roll on weekly until requirements are fulfilled on the permanent side.
- Providing 1st line service support for the development and management of the IT infrastructure, which includes network servers, PCs, desktop applications, operating systems and the telephone system.
- Engaging and supporting a wide user base across multiple sites.
- Prioritising and resolving support calls in line with Group IS guidance.
- Installing, maintaining and supporting IT equipment, including (but not restricted to) laptops, telecoms equipment, printers, scanners, thin clients and workstations.
- Software installation, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Microsoft Office 2010 or newer.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows 7/10 operating system.
- Knowledge around administration and configuration of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience with data backup technologies, antivirus tools and firewall technologies.
Please send your most up to date CV for immediate consideration.