Service Desk Analyst - £18k-£22k - Permanent - 1st/2nd Line Support
Access Consulting are working in partnership with a pioneering Manufacturing company based out of Sheffield. We are looking for an adaptable Service Desk Analyst to join a multi skilled team.
Do you want to work for a Billion dollar organisation with offices all over there world? Do you want to be part of a company who are looking to revolutionise their industry making it more sustainable and green?
The Service Desk Analyst will work as part of a team responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line IT support.
You will perform first-time fix on incidents where applicable and be the first point of contact for all matters related to tickets logged. You will also be providing 2nd line technical support, liaising with 3rd line teams ensuring incidents are resolved as effectively as possible and within SLA's
- Provide technical support and resolution for all incidents reported by IT users. Liaison with third line support teams and vendors to ensure incidents and service requests are resolved effectively.
- Incidents managed and resolved in line with SLA targets.
- Service requests managed and delivered within SLA targets.
- Provide Service Desk communications and notifications for service outages to IT users, liaising with suppliers and colleagues in IT as appropriate.
- Regularly update IT users on the latest status on reported incidents, communicating via Skype, telephony, email, or in person.
- Respond to alerts notified to the Service Desk from monitoring tools, ensuring these are assigned to and resolved by the correct support teams or vendors.
- Where appropriate escalate any issues or concerns with service provision to the Service Desk team leader or senior IT management team.
If this role looks like the one for you and you would like to find out more, please apply with you cv