Service Desk Engineer – Public Sector – Inside IR35
Service Desk Engineer required for a customer facing role based on-site in Sheffield. I am looking for someone with experience int he following areas.
- Good customer services skills
- Provide telephone and remote support to all users, using the tools provided.
- Previous experience of IT helpdesk support (ideally with ITIL experience)
- Use of helpdesk software for logging, updating and closing support calls
- Working understanding of windows technologies, Microsoft software and PC hardware set up and config
- Log all requests for support in the IT Service Desk platform no matter how small.
- Escalate unresolved calls to the appropriate IT support team (2nd/3rd line) for prompt resolution.
- Respond to enquiries from staff and remotely help them resolve any hardware or software incidents, requests and/or problems.
- Active Directory and Exchange, knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, W10 and O365.
You will be required to work through an Umbrella company. If you are available for a new contract ASAP, please send me your up to date CV or email me