Sharepoint Developer - £40,000 - Sheffield - Permanent
Access Consulting are working with a local business who have a truly global reach, assisting their search for a tallented Sharepoint Developer. This will be a specialist role to control and develop cloud based Sharepoint solutions across this business. Projects could range from small implementations to large scale projects across the whole business.
- To respond within SLA to incidents and problems using the service management tool and escalate issues accordingly.
- Identification of recurring issues.
- Accountable, in conjunction with Service Management, for problem ticket resolution and service requests within defined SLA, working with other business teams to resolve problems to completion.
- Work alongside other members of the department to plan and deliver the approved work to achieve short and long-term goals of the business.
- Work as a member of a multi-disciplined team across key functional areas to understand their processes and information requirements, advising on possible solutions.
- Develop, configure and customise online SharePoint solutions taking ownership of the requirements gathering through to development and delivery of the project.
- Manage system and user testing to ensure the requirements have been satisfied
- Extend the functionality of SharePoint with web parts, electronic forms and other application technologies as required
- Develop new web components using appropriate languages i.e. (C#, .NET, SQL, HTML and XML)
Knowledge and skills,
- Microsoft SharePoint Certified
- Office 365 (incl. Microsoft Teams) / SharePoint Online Development
If this role looks like it could be the one for you please apply to find out more.