Solutions Architect - Sheffield - OUTSIDE IR35
I am currently looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join a large Technology Programme in Sheffield, for an initial 6 month assignment. You will be joining an existing team, working on multiple project streams. I am looking for someone who is confident and experienced with a number of large scale Business Applications, Application migrations and Integration projects, someone who can hit the ground running.
- A broad understanding of infrastructure, applications and enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrable past experience of design and assurance, micro services architecture and solution design
- Experience communicating solutions to both technical and business audiences
- Experience in implementing varied technologies and Business applications.
- Data Migration experience Oracle, SQL
- Application Migration and Integration experience with systems such as Salesforce, ERP and HR/Finance systems.
- Experience of Agile, and Service delivery tools such as TOGAF and ITIL.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, but comfortable sharing information and working collaboratively with the wider team.
- Some Public sector experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and this role falls outside of IR35.