Solutions Architect – Nottingham/Remote – 6 Months – OUTSIDE IR35
Microsoft Solutions Architect. I require a Solutions Architect for a 6 month assignment. I am looking for someone with an Integration and Infrastructure design background, who is a Microsoft Technologies professional. You will be working remotely currently, but there may be some need to visit site in Nottingham as Covid rules relax.
- Good technical knowledge in all of the following; Azure platform, MS SQL Server, BI, .Net and CRM.
- Experience of SOA, Microservice and Integration architectures including legacy integration.
- AI & ML cloud-based services.
- You’ll be involved from the early stages of a project to ensure requirements are met.
- You’ll produce high quality solutions with detailed technical documentation to be used by implementation teams.
- You’ll exploit new technologies to support the business’s objectives.
- You’ll work closely with our IT Infrastructure, Development, Database and Project teams
- You’ll ensure existing solutions are reviewed and well documented
- You’ll be accountable for designs adhering to Data, Integration, Security and Infrastructure roadmaps and standards#
- Familiarity with established architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
Please drop me your CV in the first instance. The role falls out side IR35.