Solutions Architect / Nottingham WFH or remote / 60/65K
I am looking for a Solutions Architect for a business based in the Midlands area. You will work across all areas of IT but with a focus on IT Integration within Infrastructure, Development, Data teams.
As Solutions Architect you will be involved from the early stages of projects to ensure requirements are met, produce high quality solutions with detailed technical documentation to be used by implementation teams, exploit new technologies to support the business’s objective and ensure existing solutions are reviewed and well documented.
- Good technical understanding of the following: Azure/Cloud platforms, .Net, MS SQL Server , Data integration and CRM.
- Demonstrable experience in systems integration & services design
- Strong experience of Technical Architecture
- A proven ability to deliver flexible, reliable, supportable, cost effective IT solution designs
- Experience of documenting and discussing complex data requirements
- Capability to articulate complex ideas and requirements to suppliers and stakeholders in a simple way
- Continuously looking for opportunities to improve IT systems including re-engineering, systems retirement, and system consolidation
- Producing high quality and deliverable project solutions designs
- Assisting in the specification and procurement process for new solutions and integration into the existing architecture and compliance with accepted standards and the architecture roadmap.
- Assisting in the resolution of major issues that may be related to systems design or integration.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies and trends relevant to the business and its activities including competitor technical activity
- The assessment of solution options against project and strategic requirements
- Familiarity with established architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
Ideally someone who lives in easy reach of Nottingham although working from home is available for most of the week, the office is more of a meeting hub, they may also consider someone who is fully remote.
For a confidential discussion and further details on the role, please apply via the details provided.