CONTRACT - SQL Developer - Cloud - SQL Server 2014/SSIS/Scripting - LONDON - 6 Months
I'm currently looking for an experienced SQL Developer with exposure to cloud technology for a contract in the London area. This is working for a government sector organisation, but falls outside of IR35.
- Using best techniques and technology to load and extract data into cloud-based virtualised MS SQL Server to and from different data sources.
- Monitoring MS SQL servers so that they are running in the most efficient state.
- Support others to develop their own SQL capabilities, including T-SQL and maintenance.
- Ensure data stored in SQL server is held securely and stored efficiently.
- Develop technology paths so other databases and software packages to access SQL Server
- Experience of database administration of MS SQL 2014 or later
- Experience of using SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience of at least one scripting language, such as VB Script, Python, PHP or a similar language
- Experience of using R
- Experience of working PostgresSQL or another open source SQL database
- Experience of Linux OS, such Ubuntu 16 (or later) or anything similar
- Experience of designing web pages
- Experience of MS Excel and MS Access 2010 or later
- Experience of designing databases
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.