SSIS / ETL / SSRS / TSQL
I am currently in the market seeking a SQLBI Developer for a minimum 9-12-month contract based in Leeds. You will be required to design, build and support SQL-server based developments within the business and bring them in to the modern world. I am looking for someone with a strong focus on ETL/SSIS/SSAS-based solutions. Experience working with NECS or DMIC would be desirable.
- Providing support for the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Systems
- Developing and maintaining ETL packages (SSIS)
- Writing stored procedures, triggers and functions
- SSIS, ETL, SSAS
- SSRS experience would be beneficial
- Data modelling
- TSQL skills
- SQL Server skills
- Knowledge of tuning indexes and troubleshooting
- Data Visualisation (Power BI, Excel etc.)
If you have the above, please send your up to date cv for immediate consideration.