Systems Migration - South Yorshire - 5 months.
I urgently require an experienced Systems Manager to assist with an organisational wide Systems migration project. You will be responsible for giving specialist advice and support of ICT applications to ensure the safe transition of the service
Candidates MUST HAVE a track record/experience of working on the following applications.
- Capita One Academy - Essential
- Northgate NNDR i-World - Essential
- Northgate Anite Document Management System - Desirable
The successful candidate will be responsible for all application support with overall responsibility
- Set-up and monitor overnight batch queues processing daily and weekly schedules for billing and processing claims
- Reconciliation of batch processes
- Provision of management information and statutory returns
- Co-ordinating technical support, upgrades and system developments
- Service review and improvement Investigation and resolution of system performance issues
- User Permission and Password maintenance
- Script writing / report writing / minor interfaces and extracts
- Release and upgrade planning and implementation
- Liaison and co-ordination with third parties for application upgrades.
Please note that I need experience of the above applications and candidates who don't have working knowledge will not be considered.