Technical Architect – NHS – Outside IR35.
I am looking for an experienced Technical Architect for an initial 6 month starting on the 11th January. You will assist with multiple IT Infrastructure and IT service improvements projects for an NHS trust in Sheffield.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Technical Architect who can expand capacity and has the capability to design and manage all technical requirements. You should have experience in the following: Data Centre/Hosting, changes to the desktop estate and meeting room upgrades within Trust sites for ‘new normal’ ways of working.
You will initially working from home, but this may chance to a mix of site and home based.
- Gathering infrastructure requirements and creating High Level &, Low Level design and implementation plan documentation.
- Ability to obtain technical infrastructure requirements from other ICT professionals
- Design and implementation of Microsoft Infrastructure Products in large multi-site organisations
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Designing and managing the implementation of infrastructure services to allow migration of key applications
- Ensure that appropriate testing and assurance processes are completed prior to entry into service.
- Identify and mitigate the risks with aspects of infrastructure design
- Work with application teams to understand how existing systems work and provide suitable infrastructure documentation.
- Provide assurance of any other designs as required by the Infrastructure Design team.
If this role is of interest, please apply today for immediate consideration.