Test manager Manager - South Yorkshire - OUTSIDE IR35 - 6 Months
Test and Defect Manager - I urgently require a Test Manager for a high profile engagement based in South Yorkshire. I am looking for someone who is capable of running Testing on multiple project streams and looking after end to end UAT testing.
- Manages IT Test delivery (can include Functional, Performance, Security and other Non-Functional Testing activities)
- Define and create Project Test Strategies Creates project-based estimates, using designated estimation tools and other test collateral, (Test Plans, test schedule, test reports etc), based on known/assumed scope and execution activities.
- Supports Test Consultants in carrying out health checks whilst delivery in flow - complies to defined Test Strategy and quality of test collateral and deliverables
- Managing large complex Programmes
- Experience of Agile environments
- Supporting defect management process (including managing SLA's)
- Good working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
- Experience of working in high pressure environments
- Assertive, with good analytical, time management, conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- A strong influencer with both internal Business stakeholders and third-party suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills at all levels.
- Experince of Web based Open Source technologies would be beneficial. PHP, Drupal, Mongo DB and Jenkins.
I am looking for someone who is available to commence a new contract early August 2019. The role falls outside of IR35.