IT Training & Development Officer - Fixed Term Contract - Sheffield
Access PLC are working with an organisation who are in the process of implementing a new management system in order to provide staff and stakeholders with efficient and improved services. In order to effectively deliver this project, they are in need of an IT Training and Development Officer.
The role is split into 3 key areas:
Training Planning and Design
- User Guide Creation; working with system developers to understand how systems will be used and translate this information into end-user friendly guides for all departments, staff and stakeholders.
- Identify learning needs of different roles/groups for the implementation of the new system, creating training plans and engaging and simple training material.
- Deliver the designed training to staff and stakeholders in both face-to-face and online environments.
- Work with users to help facilitate social learning.
- Carry out evaluation of training and generate reports to adapt for future delivery.
- Devise a long-term plan to ensure training continues once the project is delivered.
- Experience of developing and delivering IT training.
- Experience of working with SITS and/or SID software packages, which are parts of the Tribal e:Vision product.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent face to face communication skills, including experience of delivering presentations, facilitating events and delivering training.
- Excellent online communication skills, including developing user guides and instructional videos.
- Able to understand and interpret the needs of learners and develop appropriate resources to support them.
- Ability to decide the best way to present technical information to facilitate learning for system users.
- Experience of working on Agile IT development projects.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract paying an annual salary, running until October 2020.
If you have the relevant experience, please send your CV for immediate consideration