I'm looking for an MOD DV cleared Transition Project Manager with government experience for an initial 5 month contract in West Midlands.
On a daily basis:
* Manage all aspects of Operational Readiness evaluations for IT systems.
* Manage Project Delivery team contractors.
* Develop and manage implementation of Service Management and Transition strategy and processes. Report progress to CIWG.
* Consult with stakeholders to ensure the developed service management processes are included in all training packages.
* Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to project team.
* Manage contemplated change notices and change orders to the project which will affect Service Transition activities.
* Communicate process improvement suggestion with a constructive attitude.
* Communicate project status and issues.
* Prepare organisation and communication charts.
Essential skills and experience
* MOD DV clearance required on day one of the appointment due to the sensitivity of the role.
* Demonstrable experience of working on a programme that has delivered or is delivering a classified strategic Command and Control system in a Military context.
* Experience of Transition/Upgrade/Refresh Projects as a Transition Manager leading the migration of Users between systems.
* Strong multi-tasking and organizational skill.
* ITIL v 3 Transition qualifications / experience.
* Knowledge of ITIL v3 Service Transition.
* Proficient in MS Project and the MS Office Suite of products.
* Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
* Qualifications in Project Management i.e. PRINCE2/APMP and/or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 3 years' experience of Project Management.
There is an application to write for this role - please send your CV for details.
Start date is 11th November and the role falls outside IR35.