CONTRACT - Windows 10 Support Engineer - YORK - Service Desk - 8 Months OUTSIDE IR35.
Windows 10 - Service Desk Analyst
I am looking for a 2nd Line Windows 10 Support engineer to be based in York. You will be office based in York dealing with incoming Windows 10 faults as part a of large-scale deployment.
Tasks they will undertake:
- Second line service Desk tasks including:
- Answering and logging windows 10 faults
- Actively manage and classify support requests received, including assessing the business priority.
- Analyse, diagnose and take ownership of 2nd line faults through to resolution.
- Liaise with customer to inform of resolutions.
- Monitor Infrastructure systems for alerts and potential problems, providing timely advice to the relevant teams
Skills they MUST possess
- Good customer services skills
- Experience working on a busy ICT Service Desk
- Windows 10 and office 365 experience
There may be the need travel out to sites around Yorkshire, although this will be rare, so your own transport and driving licence are required, and mileage will be paid at 45p per mile. this role is OUTSIDE IR35 and runs into 2020.