1st / 2nd Line Engineer - Sheffield - £18,000 - £23,000 + Excellent Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Helpdesk Engineer to work for a leading IT Services organisation based in Sheffield. The role will involve providing remote technical support on all aspects of my clients' infrastructure including both Server and Desktop.
- Initial point of contact, logging support calls
- Provide initial diagnostics on desktop and server related issues
- Manage service requests
- Own end user issues through resolution and identify when escalation is required
- Keep Helpdesk software updated at all times
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience supporting MS desktop operating systems 7, 8 and 10
- Knowledge of MS Office 2007 onwards
- Windows Server 2003 - 2012
- Exposure to Virtualisation
- Exposure to Networking technologies
- Experience carrying out PC diagnostics
- Previous experience of working in a helpdesk / service desk environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Engineer with previous helpdesk experience to progress their career with a leading IT Services organisation.
Interested? Please send your CV to Tom @ Access to apply!