Helpdesk Engineer - Permanent - Sheffield - £18,000 - £23,000 - 1st/2nd line Support
Access IT Recruitment are representing a leading IT Services company who are looking for a Customer focused Helpdesk Engineer.
Do you want to work for an ambitions local organisation with an outstanding reputation for delivering high quality services? Are you looking to work for an organisation that invest heavily in their employees development, working with them to implement individual development plans? Do you want to be part of a company who will give you the autonomy to progress?
This role is ideal for someone who like to go the extra mile for the customer. The role is to provide 1st/2nd line support where you do get the Autonomy to deal with an issue if you feel like you can resolve it, even if it is out of your normal remit. As you will be building close knit relationships with clients you will also have the opportunity to go out on site and deal with customers face to face.
Skills and Experiance
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Have Knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7, 8 & 10)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 and above
- Knowledge of Office 365 and advantage but not essential
- Have knowledge of Windows Server Environments and Active Directory including Windows 2008 / 2012 Server
- Knowledge of network technology including LAN's & WAN's, Firewalls & switches
- Ability to carry out network / PC software & Hardware diagnostics verbally and / or remotely
- Knowledge and experience of Helpdesk software
- VMWare & Hyper-V knowledge an advantage
If you are Interested in this fantastic opportunity please get in touch to find out more.