2nd line Network Engineer - Birmingham - £23,000 - £25,000 + Excellent Benefits
2nd line Support Analyst required to work for a leading IT Services organisation based in Birmingham. The role will involve providing support for fixed voice and network services including hosted telephony, SIP, TDM voice and IP PBX to external customers and as such experience supporting these services within a client facing environment is ideal.
- Monitor and manager customer networks
- Carry out both planned and emergency maintenance of systems
- Ensure all company processes, procedures, and standards are adhered to at all times.
- Effectively communicate with customers and within the company.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience supporting VoIP and PBX technologies ideally within a telecommunications or network environment
- Strong knowledge of connectivity technologies including TCP/IP, SIP and other networking protocols
- Working knowledge of Server and Desktop infrastructures, either Linux or Windows based
This is an excellent opportunity for a Network Support Engineer to really push their career forward working for a leading provider of bespoke Network Solutions
Interested? Please send your CV to Tom @ Access to apply!