CONTRACT - Agile Business Analyst (Product Owner) - NHS - Leeds - 4 Months - Outside IR35
Agile Business Analyst
NHS (Product Owner)
Map current business processes, define business impacts and define target business process to support improved clinical triage. The Business Analysts will form part of a core product team.
Work with the Clinical Triage Programme team, providers and suppliers to help define the next generation of digital products including software, data and specifications.
- Build in depth understanding of user requirements & gather functional and non-functional requirements.
- Break down existing backlog of epics to user stories
- Creating detailed user stories and acceptance criteria
- Elaborate and document new user stories to support POCs and pilots
- Management and documentation of requirements in JIRA working with BA team and DDC
- Validating existing requirements backlog with users working with user researcher and team
- Experience of Agile methodologies and frameworks including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience of acting as Product Owner for agile teams
- Demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced environment, and of the BA role within agile frameworks
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder relationship management and influencing skills, demonstrating success in facilitating collaboration, influencing, communicating and negotiating at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in understanding how the services, activities and strategies in the area work together to create value for the customer/end user
- Demonstrable expertise and experience of using agile project management software e.g. Jira; Confluence; Trello, Slack
- Significant understanding, expertise and experience of working on central government objectives, operations, data, organisational structure, systems and processes
- Significant expertise and experience of undertaking options identification, analysis, evaluation and recommendation to enable informed strategic and delivery decisions
- Demonstrable expertise and experience in process modelling, gap analysis and requirements engineering with the delivery of appropriate artefacts to progress development, achieve business objectives and target operating models
- Government Digital Service's Design Principles and Digital Service Standard and its application to internal products and services
- Prior NHS, or public-sector experience
- Current/active SC Clearance
This role is to start as soon as possible, and for an initial 4 months.
This role will fall OUTSIDE of IR35.