CONTRACT - Agile Business Analyst (Srum) - Leeds - NHS - 4 Months - Outside IR35
Agile Business Analyst
NHS (Scrum Master)
Map current business processes, define business impacts and define target business process to support improved clinical triage. The Business Analysts will form part of a core product team.
You will work with the Clinical Triage Programme agile customer team, providers and suppliers to help define the next generation of digital products including software, data and specifications.
- Facilitate all Agile meetings
- Manage and maintain agile tools and boards
- Work with Senior BA and Senior Product Manager to unblock impediments
- Regular communication with team, Senior BA and Senior Product Manager on progress and issues
- Collaborate with team to refine agile processes and tools
- Help to drive continuous improvement and knowledge sharing across the team.
- Support formulation of business cases
- Experience of Agile methodologies and frameworks including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience of acting as Scrum Master for agile teams including facilitation of agile ceremonies
- Demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced environment, and of the BA role within agile frameworks
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder relationship management and influencing skills, demonstrating success in facilitating collaboration, influencing, communicating and negotiating at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in understanding how the services, activities and strategies in the area work together to create value for the customer/end user
- Demonstrable expertise and experience of using agile project management software (e.g. Jira; Confluence; Trello, Slack)
- Significant understanding, expertise and experience of working on central government objectives, operations, data, organisational structure, systems and processes
- Significant expertise and experience of undertaking options identification, analysis, evaluation and recommendation to enable informed strategic and delivery decisions
- Government Digital Service's Design Principles and Digital Service Standard and its application to internal products and services
- Prior NHS, or public-sector experience
- Current/active SC Clearance
This role is to start as soon as possible, and for an initial 4 months.
This role will fall OUTSIDE of IR35.