CONTRACT - Agile Coach - South East/Surrey - 6 Months - Public Sector - SC Clearance
I'm currently looking for an experienced Agile Coach to work on a 2 year project for a public sector body in Croydon.
You will work as delivery manager and coach for a team of civil servant and supplier specialists, who are building a shared platform for storing the department's data.
You will coach the team to continuously improve its goals, metrics and delivery process - driving it to be an exemplar within the department for how agile delivery can be used to reach key outcomes.
You will also contribute to the wider application of agile approaches, tools and techniques within the Data Products and Digital Data and Technology Directorates.
- Experience of coaching multiple teams in a range of corporate and public-sector environments with working with Agility.
- Expert level delivery planning and tracking skills applied to agile teams - able to use a range of techniques and metrics to improve planning and predictability for delivery.
- Evidence of embedding agile tools and techniques across multiple teams, be able to use knowledge and experience to help select the right tool for the right job.
- Experience in the application of metrics in teams that measure effectiveness such as lead time, cycle time, team health etc and knowledge of how best to apply these.
- Experience delivering a service to the requirements of the Digital Service Standard
- Expert user of tools to support agile delivery management (for example Jira, Trello, Kanban boards)
- Experience delivering and operating shared platforms for multiple clients (PaaS or SaaS) and operating these as live services.
- Experience of driving cultural change to support agile transformation
Please send your most up to date profile for immediate consideration.