CONTRACT - API Technical Lead - London - Public Sector - OUTSIDE IR35 - 12 Months
API Technical Lead
I'm currently looking for an API Technical Lead to work in a Public/Private API, Web Interface development team to:
- Identify needs,
- Assess security requirements
- Design and develop the required components
- Document the low-level design
- Provide in-depth technology input to other technology stakeholders
- Conduct a code review periodically
- Experience of successfully designing and implementing Public and Private API frameworks in cloud.
- Experience of design and implementation of API policy management frameworks and API Gateways (APIGee, CA, AWS API Gateway etc.).
- Experience in API security (SOAP/REST) and industry standard best practices to secure a public/private API hosted in cloud.
- Experience of successfully delivering digital solutions that collect and manage personal and/or sensitive information with appropriate controls and protection.
- Experience of implementing API in AWS cloud utilising AWS products and services.
- Hands-on experience of Java, API Gateways, SOAP & Resful APIs, JWT, JWS/JWE, JOSE.
- Experience of documenting low level design and ability to work in an established design and governance process.
- Experience of successfully and collaboratively working, coaching and sharing knowledge with Public Sector client teams, particularly those with limited agile development experience
- Experience of successfully design, implementation and migration of SOAP based API services from legacy technologies utilising Amazon AWS.
- Experience of migrating applications and services from traditional data centre and infrastructure, network, to AWS cloud.
- Experience of migrating services off PSN to public cloud infrastructure.
- Have existing, valid SC Clearance
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.