Application Manager - NHS
I'm working with an NHS Trust based in Middlesex, assisting them in their search for an Application Manager. This is an initial 3 Month contract with a likely chance of an extension.
What I need you to have …
- Strong experience in managing and developing complex NHS IT systems, preferably in secondary care or shared service settings.
- Experience of and confidence in reviewing existing Trust department operational (i.e Trust clinical service departments, not IT departments) practices and taking forward recommendations for IT change and optimisation to ensure continuous service improvement
- Have significant experience at senior level within an NHS clinical and administrative systems applications support team
- Significant hands-on experience working in the support of complex NHS clinical and administrative applications /systems
- Technical experience of complex NHS clinical and administrative applications / systems
- Have significant experience in training users in use of NHS complex clinical and administrative systems
- Have experience of business process mapping and the design of new operational processes
- Have sound knowledge of the Patient Journey in a complex NHS Trust
- Ability to project manage significant changes
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.