Application Support Analyst / Dartford / £27,000 - 32,000 per annum
Access IT Recruitment are working with a specialist marketing and technology business who are seeking an Application Support Analyst to join the organisation.
As the Application Support Analyst you will ensure excellent system operation, so that customers and staff can accomplish business tasks. The application support analyst will support various applications across the business including campaign building applications and email engines. You will be working on tickets escalated by the service desk team.
- Use Salesforce call logging system, create incidents and request call tickets.
- When bugs or issues are identified, your role will explain and escalate these to the development teams, unless solvable within the application support team.
- Aim to improve the application monitoring processes.
- In some cases, you will have to contact 3rd party vendors.
- Produce support documentations for service desk.
- Support the service desk team with tasks including SQL jobs and SSIS packages.
- You will also support various applications, including the IBM campaign tool Unica.
- Solid grasp of basic Microsoft TSQL skills
- Previous experience of working in an ITIL service management environment
- Service desk / IT desk experience (at least 12 months)
- Tech skills - MS Windows desktops and office applications
- Clear and logical thinking agility and problem-solving skills to tackle complex technical systems and issues
- Experience at working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- A people person who has the ability to present ideas in a customer friendly language
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career and full support is available from the Application Support and Development teams. In-house training and external courses will be provided when required.
Please apply via the details provided.