Audio Visual/Video Conferencing - Technical SME - 12 Months - OUTSIDE IR35
I urgently require an experienced Technical SME - Audio Visual/Video Conferencing for a 12 month project in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity working onsite at a global leader in their field.
You will be part of a Project team responsible for the deployment of cutting edge Audio Visual & Video Conferencing technology globally. As the Technical SME - Audio Visual/Video Conferencing you will be involved right from the design phase of the project, through to deployment, covering all aspects of VC/AV. You will be the "go-to" technical authority on all things VC/AV.
- Vast knowledge and experience within the Audio Visual/Video Conferencing industry
- Act as the SME resource for design and build processes
- Provide design authority reviews on all AV spaces
- Be the trusted partner technical contact for the integrators
- Experienced in ensuring project deadline are met
- Experience of working with multiple vendors
- Excellent communication skills
This is a 12 month assignment with a leading global organisation, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
THIS IS NOT A NETWORKING ROLE.