Automation Test Analyst - Rotherham - Negotiable salary dependant on experience
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Automation Test Analyst with strong experience creating data driven and keyword driven test frameworks using UFT / QTP.
You will be working in an automation test role on a large transformation / integration project and will have experience ideally within enterprise scale environments
Essential skills required;
- Experience in developing, executing and maintaining automation test scripts and it`s components written using HP UFT experience in VB.
- Excellent experience working with automation testing tools HP UFT / QTP. (Unified Functional Tester / Quick Test Pro)
- Excellent experience in building and maintaining test plans and test cases.
- Experience of working within Waterfall software development environments
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Hands on experience and familiarisation with different types of Automation framework e.g. Data-Driven, Keyword Driven
- Experience of Manual testing and flexible to shift between the manual and automation
- Ideally experience testing Mortgage and or Savings platform / systems.
- Experience with DPR systems desirable.
The responsibilities of the Automated test analyst will include:
- To build, test and deliver automation components as per project timescales and mapped to requirements and/or design documents.
- To review opportunities for further test automation to add value to testing.
- Determining what should be automated and in what sequence in order to get the maximum return on the automation investment.
- To ensure all automation changes are effectively tested prior to delivery to the functional test teams.
- To develop awareness of the test environment and gain sufficient business knowledge to be able to function effectively without frequent reference to others.
- Must be happy to support manual test execution when required.
- To provide training and assistance to other staff, when required.
- To deliver fit for purpose estimates.
- To support the team on data setup through the automation tool.
For further details and a quick turnaround to interview and offer please apply without delay.