Automation Tester/Java/ Selenium/Canopy/f#/.Net
I require a Security Cleared Automation tester with Defence experience to be based in Andover for 110 working days. Duties Will include writing test scripts. Carrying out installations, configuration, integration of the .Net application. To be able to write & maintain user stories & acceptance criteria. Sprint planning session to estimate test activity & attend scrum's as required.
- Must have or going through the process for DBS NSV SC
- Extensive experience of Selenium /Java or C#/ and Canopy/F#/Specflow, against .NET applications
- Ability in the use of TFS Test Manager to maintain test suites, execution of tests and defect tracking.
- Executing test scripts/scenarios, as well as complex installation guides.
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and BDD automation tests.
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills
- Develop and maintain clear and concise documentation to a high professional standard.
- Provide advice and guidance to project teams on Agile software testing.
- write and execute tests scripts/scenarios focusing on the production of regression tests and smoke scripts for the migrated applications
- review all project documentation and to provide test effort required to deploy each application
- Working in collaboration with the development team and Delivery Manager
- Test Reports and Release Notes against IAS's Test Templates.
5 years experience is required being a test analyst.engineer, automation tester & working within a cross functional Agile team. Any Agile qualifications would be advantageous. DBS NSV SC is required for the role
If you have the experience and interested in the role please submit cv for consideration