I'm currently seeking an Automation Tester to be based in Sheffield. Do you have experience of using Selenium, C# and writing reusable Object oriented codes? If so then this is the role for you.
You will Support the team with existing test automation setup & framework; develop intelligent UI tests in C# and develop robust unit tests ensuring the quality of a client's portal through rigorous testing on all supported platforms.
What you will do:
- Developing automated UI tests using C# or Java with Selenium
- Managing and executing tests using NUnit or TestNG
- Writing reusable Object oriented codes
- Creating detailed test specifications for TDD
- Finding functional defects on web pages
- Maintaining automation codes on SVN
- Keep their present or past activities described above clearly and thoroughly documented.
- Collaborate with members of other project teams (especially, but not only, other QAs) to allow the cross-pollination of some key skills and the building of time-boxed tasks forces and the resolution of spikes.
- Promote good testing practices to their colleagues.
- Learn new skills as required for the role from time to time.
- Testing codes in C#
- Extensive use of Nunit / Test NG and Selenium is essential for test automation.
- TDD - in order to write detailed test specifications for the developers to use
- Ability to hold a general technical conversation about testing with some forays into testing strategies with the ability to identify hidden problems or breaking complex systems
- Automated testing /development experience
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Able to write SQL queries with ease
The position offers a generous basic salary plus benefits package which includes - 23 day's holiday, increasing to 27 with level of service, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
For further information on the role please get in touch via the details provided.