Automation Tester - £25-£30k - Luton - Permanent
I cureently have an exciting opportunity for an Automation Tester to join a global organisation based in Luton. You will carry an integral role within the Process and Quality (P&Q) team focussing on improving ways of working for R&D, improving efficiency of our overall development and measuring and monitoring our product quality is as per defined standards.
Ideally you will have.
- 3 + years' experience of automation
- Hands on experience on automation project from inception to release
- Selenium, UFT, Karma and other automation tools
- Strong test estimation and test approach definition from requirements
- Financial products test experience
- Good knowledge and experience of applying risk based testing
- Quality Centre skills
- Managing progress on testing against coverage
- Positive attitude to trying out different things and different types of testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- ISTQB Foundation
- Creative solving of technical problems
If you are interested in this position please contact me asap for more information.