I am currently looking for BI Analyst to work on a 3 month contract based in Bradford. You must have Previous NHS Experiance.
- Familar with SUS and SLAM Datat sets.
- Be able skilled with SQL, Access and Excel.
- Work with customers to determine requirements and priorities for analysis, reporting and BI support, with the ability to interpret vague or loosely defined requests into clear specifications, deliverables and KPIs.
- Report on and present highly complex information to senior external managers. Contribute to the service planning and business planning processes of CCGs through operational advice and support around BI.
- Establish and maintain good effective and proactive collaborative relationships.
- Manage numerous, often conflicting ad hoc requirements and projects alongside routine and regular work.
- Maintain an up to date in-depth knowledge of the NHS Data Dictionary and relevant national and local data issues understanding the requirements and definitions within Central Returns and being able to interpret the requirements of Data Set Change Notices (DSCN's). This includes a detailed knowledge of the various mandatory and local data sets shared between providers and commissioners.
- Maintain an in-depth and up to date knowledge of the applicable performance frameworks, national reporting requirements, understanding the requirements and KPI definitions and being able to interpret the requirements and definitions to ensure accurate reporting.
- Maintain internal systems including but not limited to job logging and planning, time recording, project management, financial management systems
If this role is of interest please contact me asap.