BI & Visualisation Developer - PERM - Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, , Alteryx - HTML, CSS, JS - LONDON
I'm currently looking for an experienced, driven and enthusiastic BI & Visualisation Developer to work for a big name organisation in the London area. The role comes with excellent benefits, very flexible working hours and location.
- Experience with Qlik, Tableau and Power BI
- 75% of the work will be in Qlik (QlikView and QlikSense)
- ETL via Alteryx, ODI
- General data modeling best practices. Ideally you are familiar with AWS and Azure
- You can turn a proof of concept around in a day
- Provide guidance to a large offshore team of BAs and developers
You should be keen to learn new things and understand how to tell a story, combining narrative with data/design. You will be working with some of the best in the industry around these skills. If you have some of the skills above (Qlik is essential) but not all, the organisation will skill you up in the other areas. They will even pay for you to attend training courses. This will allow you to take your career to new levels.
I'm looking for people at different levels for this role. Whether very senior, mid-level or towards the lower end of experience, you may still be suitable.
If you feel you fit the bill, please send your most up to date CV to me for immediate consideration.