CONTRACT - BI Delivery Manager - Insight & Analytics - London - Outside IR35
BI Delivery Manager
I'm currently looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Delivery Manager to work for a governmental organisation in London.
Working closely with BIC and key stakeholders on developing analytical capabilities in accordance to the key deliverable of the Insight & Analytics road map; the implementation of BI solutions by applying structured methodology; embedding continuous improvement strategies and preparing affected business areas for transition to new ways of working.
- You will have experience of delivering projects using appropriate agile project management methodology, with an understanding of user-centred design practices
- You will have experience working in the Management Information and Business Intelligence (BI) areas and be aware of how BI programmes are managed
- You must have knowledge of Business Intelligence capabilities, industry maturity models; business performance frameworks and BI technologies
- You must be able to demonstrable evidence of ensuring products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the phase (Discovery/Alpha/Beta/Live)
- You must have strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence external partners, stakeholders and customers to secure mutually beneficial outcomes
- You must be highly articulate and credible at a senior level, consistently delivering accurate reporting as to the current state of play with regard to the delivery of the stream/service
- Experience working with other government departments on projects; utilising cross-government resources/guidance
- Hold Current/Active CTC Clearance or higher
This role will be to start in early December, and will run for an initial 12 months.
This roles falls outside of IR35.