BI Developer *Multiple roles* - Mansfield - £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Fancy yourself as a BI Specialist?
Are you looking for a role where you can work on developing new and innovative BI Solutions?
All of this whilst using the latest and greatest in BI Technologies and Tools
If that sounds of interest, then it just so happens that I am recruiting on behalf of a global retailer in Mansfield for both a junior and senior BI Developer (what are the chances?). Its genuinely a great opportunity for you take your existing skillset and build and enhance it whilst working on new and innovative BI Solutions.
What the role will involve;
- Working with the business analysis, and internal development teams with ingestion, wrangling, preparation, and processing of various new, and existing data sets
- Communicating the progression of data sources and pipelines to technical teams
- Engineering data using SQL and related programming languages / principles into complex situations for business applications
- Mentoring junior team members (if applying for the senior role)
- Optimising and tuning data applications
Ideally, you'll have;
- Extensive experience with SQL-Server, Oracle; or both
- Proficient in writing SQL
- Experience in / exposure to any other analysis or visualisation tool such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker, etc)
- Ability to analyse data and communicate findings to stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical peers
- Experience in retail is a plus
- Knowledge of the MS BI stack is a plus
- Exposure to Azure is a plus
If all of this is of interest, click apply and let's have a chat in the first instance