BI Manager - £45,000 - £50,000 - North Yorkshire - Permanent - SQL, Power BI
Access plc are currently working with an Award winning Niche organization to help them find BI Manager who is passionate about data.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and own the design, implementation, extraction, collation and storage of quality consistent data to support production of MI reporting in line with business requirements.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Proven track record of Architecture design and implementation in financial services environment., with ideally five year's experience in ETL engineering, application development and data warehousing.
- Experience in relational database design and architecture (e.g. Kimball / Inmon / Boyce-Codd / DataVault design principles), including ETL data transformation, performance tuning and database administration.
- Experience in building technical requirements from business specifications and defining data definitions for both data migration and supply of required data to agreed formats;
- Extensive knowledge of debugging and creating complex stored procedures, applications and ETL transformations.
- Proven track record in implementing rigorous build, test and implementation regimes.
- Preferable experience of MI within an insurance background including MI throughout the product life cycle. Knowledge of commercial insurance is a positive advantage
- Database Design and Architecture
- ETL and Data Mapping / Transformation
- Conceptual / Logical / Physical Data Modelling
- Application Design and Development
- Data Definition Profiling / Production
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 / 2018 (T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI, MDS)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 / 2015 (.net, SSDT, EF Tools, TFS)
- RDBMS Performance Tuning
- Agile Methodologies / Project Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Data Gathering / Interpretation / Analysis / Reporting / data problem solving
- Programming, Scripting and Automation reconcile between transactional data and BI reports ensuring consistent and accurate reporting
If this role looks like the one for you please get in touch to find out more.